Filsan Talent Partners is offering two free training session to manufacturing companies, Non-profit organizations, local banks, and school districts.
Topic: Understanding the Somali Culture
Key objectives: Participants will be able to
- Learn how different cultures impact communication.
- Gain a better understanding of the specific needs of Somali employees.
- Discover ways to bridge the communication gap.
- Recognize language and communication styles.
- Explore religion, spirituality, and Islamic dietary laws.
Date: Friday, May 14th, 2021
Time: 9:30am – 10:30am
Venue: Virtual (Zoom)
Please register for the free training, we will send you the Zoom link.
President and CEO Filsan Talent Partners
If you would like us to list your upcoming event, please complete the form below and mention the date of the event you want to attend (05/14/2021).